NHS Kent CCGs engagement teams facilitate a local Health Network to engage citizens – patients, public and voluntary groups – to get involved in how local services are planned and designed.
With the depletion of the network due to GDPR compliance and plans for increased engagement with local communities, the teams approached us to grow and re-establish their networks.
As a first, we planned a digital campaign to recruit local citizens to the health network.
- New creative identity
- Facebook account set-up and structure
- Research and implementation of targeting strategies
- Testing of multiple ad formats, ad copy and ad creative
- Regular campaign optimisation
- New lead capture and nurture strategy
The digital campaign was a successful campaign for engagement and recruitment of citizens to the Kent Health Network.
- Over 3 x (sign-up) goal delivered
- 1252 sign-ups
- 754,193 users reached in Kent (63% Kent Facebook users)
“We are really pleased the revamped Induction and Refresher Scheme [campaign] has proved so popular. It’s important that GPs who have careers breaks can safely and confidently return to practice and feel supported in doing so.”