Surrey Heartlands Health and Care Partnership’s website was not fulfilling its user experience objectives and required a review and redesign.
We conducted a site audit, content review and used analytic tools to understand how the website was being used.
We were then able to create intuitive user journeys and information architecture that, alongside a new visual design, formed an easy-to-use website which is both accessible and responsive.
Before the site was launched, we conducted on-site CMS training with Surrey Heartland’s staff to enable in-house updates of the content.
- Requirement analysis
- Heuristic review of the former website
- Site mapping and user journeys
- Wire-framing and prototyping of new designs
- Development and testing of the site before launch
- On-site CMS training for the client