Community Health Partnerships wanted their brand updating, reflecting their expertise in planning, designing and delivering award-winning buildings that support the NHS.
We decided to focus on the CHP values, adapting and refining their existing ‘grill’ logo to use six lines, instead of the previous seven. This then became a ‘brand mark’ to use either with the CHP wording or without, punctuating throughout the designed elements.
Alongside this, we created a fresh new colour palette, a tone of voice for photography, a style for internal and external communications, and we created both online and offline assets to support their brand transition.
- Development of identity concepts
- Creation of brand guidelines
- Support of internal communications to launch the brand
- Updates of print materials and an intranet site to reflect the new brand
- A new CHP website is in the pipeline