Whether its behaviour change, engaging patients and the public to help shape their local health services, or social marketing campaigns, we are here to help you. Together, we will co-design a holistic and scalable approach to patient and public involvement. You will receive first-hand data that reflects your local priorities. Next, we will use this data to inform how you could address your regional health inequalities and reach under-represented groups.
- Insights from patient reference groups, user groups and MVPs
- Digital patient and public involvement
- Effective digital and virtual communications and engagement skills training, for staff and patient/lay representatives.
- Involving patients, carers, and communities in procurements
- Public consultations
- Recruiting representative panels
- Campaigns linked with engagement activity and community involvement
- Co-ordinated additional engagement to seldom heard groups
- FFT qualitative design, collection, and analysis